Build websites the way you want
Zoho Sites is a drag-and-drop website builder that lets you create stunning websites for any purpose, from blogs to business, with stunning templates, sections, and a visual editor.
Australians spend 23+ hours a week online at their computers and up to five hours a day on mobile devices. Your website is going to be the first point of contact most potential customers have with your company – and 40% of customers don’t trust a business without an online presence.
Zoho Sites is a simple, user-friendly tool for building and hosting a good-looking website that’ll drive leads, inform potential customers, and represent your company effectively. It runs on an intuitive drag-and-drop visual editor: you don’t need to know a single line of code.
There’s an extensive theme gallery – get started fast with a template you can customise every aspect of. Control any element of the site – stretch, skew, resize, or edit text boxes, images, or media. Zoho Sites has the power of a database but the simplicity of a text editor.
Premade online forms allow you to gather contact information, run surveys, and more – use them as they are, customise them to your needs, or build entirely new ones from scratch. And of course, being a Zoho product, Sites integrates directly with tools for customer relationship management, analytics, visitor behaviour and more.
Even with great content, presentation and design can be a challenge. Tools like sections, shapers, and dynamic backgrounds help you create an engaging website quickly and easily. Develop your web presence with Zoho Sites.
- Customisable Social Share icons help visitors share your web content on social media channels. Extend your reach.
- Over 150 predesigned layouts give you a structure to build from, bringing your company site online fast.
- Autopublishing lets you schedule posts not just on your site, but across all your social media accounts.
- Embed videos from YouTube and Vimeo.
- Contributor functionality lets you invite people from inside or outside the organisation to help build or review your site. Assign roles such as author, developer, or guest.
- Stay secure with the SSL certifications that search engines appreciate.