Tie your apps together, set yourself free.
Automate business workflows by connecting your apps with Zoho Flow. Build smart integrations to break the information silos in your business. Zoho Flow is an integration platform for effortlessly connecting web applications and automating complex business workflows. Create and customize integrations, adapt to dynamic business needs, and collaborate with your teammates to build centralized workflows.
- Automate billing processes, marketing campaigns, task assignments, and other business workflows. Send templated emails from your customer relationship management system, email invoices from accounting apps, create tasks, set up event reminders, make entries in time tracking apps, and do a whole lot more. Relieve your staff from repetitive work such as email and data entry that would otherwise take hours every day – save employee hours and prevent errors.
- Logic allows you to create contextual workflows with if/then conditional decision branches to choose which action to trigger.
- Pre-built flows let you get started right away.
- Webhook triggers mean you can receive data from a wide range of services in multiple formats including JSON, form data, and plain text.
- Rerun failed tasks any time to take control and set things right. Review earlier versions of a flow in detail to trace and identify errors.
- Integrates with Asana, Slack, Gmail, Trello, the whole Zoho suite, and more than 500 other apps.
- Stop digging through different application interfaces to see how your processes work – Zoho Flow’s dashboard gives complete visibility of all Zohoyour processes and metrics in a single place. See live, paused, drafted, executed, successful, and failed flows.