Project managment plaform built to increase productivity and collaboration
Zoho Projects is an online project management tool that lets you plan, track, and collaborate effortlessly. Organise work while dealing with different factors such as time, money, resources, clients, and stakeholders; meet goals while keeping the project inside planned constraints of time and money.
Automate task processes with blueprints, easy to create with a drag and drop editor. Set up task statuses, identify the people responsible for every stage, and make sure the right steps are always followed. Specify who takes care of each task at which stage, and who’s authorised to employ a transition to the next. Configure email notifications to keep people in the loop.
Break projects down into milestones, tasklists, tasks, and subtasks. Visualise project plans and traack projects efficiently with the help of Gantt charts and Kanban boards; create dependencies between related tasks to identify critical tasks and ensure you always stay on schedule.
View all your work items in a single place to know what’s coming up in the next week or month. Add new tasks and schedule events right in the calendar, and see who’s available on what days. Set reminders for yourself or team members.
Identify bottlenecks and keep track of your project’s pace by recording work hours. Task timers let you automatically log hours. Managers can review their team members’ timesheet entries, approving or rejecting them as needed. Comprehensive reporting tools and dashboard stats give you an easy view of who’s spent how much time on which projects.
Zoho Projects helps keep track of every aspect of your projects – enhance your organisation’s efficiency, manage resources better, improve your time and cost estimates, and know where everything stands at a given time.
- Easy to use interface lets you get started fast with a short learning curve. Customise its appearance or switch between light and dark modes.
- Integrate with other Zoho apps or third-party software including Google Workspace and MS Office, Dropbox, Jira, Basecamp, GitHub, Slack, Zapier, and more.
- Share files from anywhere. Associate them with tasks or organise them into hierarchical folders to mirror your structure and workflow.
- Keep stakeholders in the loop with scheduled or triggered communications.
- Automate key document processes like revision tracking, access control, and file search.
- Easily handle hybrid projects through integration with Zoho Sprints. Synchronise projects and tasks, log hours and users, and work with Sprint boards.